Printable Verse Art - Psalm 118:24

I love this verse.  It is such a great reminder that I didn't make this day nor am I to live this day for myself.  Problems will arise, things will go wrong, and circumstances will not go the way that we had planned.  Knowing that God made this day and knows exactly what will take place is such a comfort.  Nothing takes God by surprise!
                                                            





If you enjoyed this printable please share it with others!! Thanks,

                                                                        small signature



Comments

  1. Valerie, I have enjoyed your printable art and the Bible verse cards. Would you be able to make up some Bible verse cards to use in witnessing? I want to make up baggies to have on hand in the car to hand out to those asking for help. I would include something like protein or cereal bars, gum, "coffee change", socks, etc., and I would love to have printable verse cards that would point people to Jesus. If you get a chance to work on this I would appreciate it. You do such a beautiful job! Love ya! Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee, I am SO glad you asked. I had a little time this afternoon and whipped some up for you. You can find them here, http://thebloggingpastorswife.blogspot.com/2015/02/printable-verse-cards-on-salvation-and.html I love the idea and would love to hear how your packages turn out. I hope these are what you are looking for. I love you too!

      Delete
  2. Great share thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts