Thursday, May 21, 2015

Printable June Calendar 2015

Summer is officially here for us.  School is out and the kids are downstairs wrecking the house.   I can't remember a year that the kids got out of school so soon.  They aren't complaining and I can honestly say that I am ready to get back into some sort of routine.   

Mark and I have seen each other 7 days in the last month because we each have lead missions trips in the last 30 days.  Life has been wonderfully crazy for us and I am sure it is just as crazy for you! Calendars are just one of those things that help organize our crazy lives and so here is the June 2015 I have designed.  I hope you can use it or at least pretend to use it to stay organized.  I will be more on the pretending side.  It sounds so grand to be organized...maybe some day!




This calendar will print 8.5 x 11.  Click the link above to print and enjoy!
Valerie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your calender! Where did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete