Our Next Ladies Bible Study - The Best Yes by Lisa TerKeurst

Our ladies Bible study group has just finished up a great study on 6 different women in the Bible.  It was a wonderful study, and I will have that available in PDF form so you can print it by the end of the week.

I wanted to let you know of a new study that we will be starting this coming Wednesday evening, it's called, "The Best Yes" by Lisa TerKeurst.  You can find out more about her here: http://lysaterkeurst.com/ .

Each week our ladies group will be reading and discussing one chapter.   I want to invite and welcome you to join along.  Every Wednesday I will share some thoughts, praises, prayer requests, and printable verse cards as we study together.

                                            See How Buying This Book Is An Investment
This is more than just a book, it's an investment.  Above is a link to a video that shares more about where the profits of this book will go.  I will let you watch the video to see how this book invests in more than just personal spiritual growth. I have a huge heart for missions, so when I heard what Lisa was doing I was thrilled!!

To purchase a book you can find it here.


I hope you can join us starting next Wednesday!  Enjoy your weekend.


small signature






                                                                                                         

Comments

Popular Posts