New Project

I am starting a brand new and fun project that involves your kids.  I am putting together a children's devotional that is entirely written by kids.  I am looking for 50 children that would like to write a devotional for other kids to read.  This is perfect for creative writing for homeschoolers or children who love to write.

I need a 1/2 page to 1 page devotional with at least one Scripture verse to go along.  I will be putting together verse cards to go along with the devotionals.  Any child or preteen is welcome to submit their entry to me at thebloggingpastorswife@gmail.com .  We will edit them and compile them into a devotional book that you can print off right here on my site for free. 

I am encouraging any writers to write about topics that are very real to them at this time in their life. Ideas could be: kindness, bullying, lying, cheating, serving, worshiping, doing my best, giving, loving others, etc.  We will edit names given in the body of the devotional, but each writer will receive credit for their work.  Encourage your child to pray over their devotional asking God to use it in a great way.  
As of right now this is the cover that will be used.  I am really excited about how God is going to use this.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.  

Valerie

Comments

Popular Posts