Printable March Calendar

Hi Everyone,

February has been the toughest I can remember.  We have had illness after illness in our house.  We are finally recovering and rejoicing in it!  The verses that I chose for this months calendar have such special meaning to me right now in my life.  God has been doing amazing works in our lives and in our church.  I will be sharing some of those with you over the coarse of this month.  In March I want my prayer life to grow more than ever before, I want to grow in my personal walk with the Lord more than ever before, and I want to see Him in all of His glory more than ever before.

To download this calendar just click the link below the calendar.  I hope you enjoy!


                                                             Printable March Calendar

Comments

Popular Posts