South Dakota Missions Trip– Airport

We made it to the airport and are sitting in the terminal waiting for our plane.  For those of you who do not know, I am leading the Senior Class at our Christian School on a missions trip to South Dakota.  We are so excited to start this adventure that we have been crash planning for a little over a month. 

I have nothing to do for the next few hours.  What a nice feeling!!  No kids.  No meal prep (at least for today).  No fighting, fussing, or complaining.  Just ministry!

Garrett and Lexi went to a friends house this morning just until school started. They were so excited about going to Mrs. Lisa’s that they weren’t too sad that I was leaving until next Thursday.  Garrett told me not to get eaten by bears and Lexi told me that I should.  What a great send off!  Smile

Breanna rode with us to the Airport which was 2 1/2 hours away and was completely silent the whole way.  She didn’t know what to think of the girls (our Missions Trip team) in the car with us.  She was too shy to talk which was probably a blessing since she usually is fussy on long road trips. 

I will keep updates on the blog as often as I can so that my kids, family, friends, and everyone who is interested can see what we are up to.  Please pray for us!  These senior girls have never been on a Missions Trip before and I am hoping that God does some amazing and impossible things through our time in South Dakota. 

Comments

  1. seniors face tough questions our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need help with first question our blog helps g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts