Printable Calendars For May 2012

I am sorry I have been absent the last few weeks.  I leave Wednesday for a Missions Trip to South Dakota.  I have been planning and preparing for travel while at the same time trying to spend as much time with my kids as possible.

I will keep everyone updated during our trip.  I hope to put together a daily post.  Our team will be putting together a VBS program for the Indian children on a South Dakota Indian Reservation.  We are really excited and can't wait for Wednesday to get here.  I have so much to do before Wednesday comes, but I know I will get everything done.  Please pray for us as we minister to these children. 

Here are the May calendars.  I only had time to make two different designs.  Next month I will try to get back into my routine.  I am guessing I will have a little more time. :) 












I hope you enjoy these calendars!

small signature

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts