Easter Dresses Take Two

Every year my parents buy the kids Easter outfits.  This year they had so much fun shopping that they bought more than one outfit for each of our children.   On Sunday I put the kids in the second set.  I am determined that Sunday mornings are the worst time for pictures.  When I mentioned the word “pictures” everyone all of the sudden turned grumpy.   I did get a couple of good pictures and Breanna was a little better this week than last.  I don’t know how professional photographers get good pictures when the subjects are acting up so horribly, but I am determined to find out!

 

april 2012 011

Garrett is being a little goofy.  I don’t even know how many times I told them both to just look at me and smile until I get a good one of all three of them. 

april 2012 013

 

april 2012 014

 

april 2012 019

Now its Lexi’s turn to be silly.  I can’t remember why she is acting so silly, but I do remember it being hilarious!   

 

april 2012 017

Breanna’s hair is finally long enough to put it in a barrette.  I still cannot pull it up into a ponytail, but we are at least getting somewhere.  I spiked the back and put a small clip in the top!

april 2012 030

You can’t tell by the pictures, but Lexi and Breanna’s dresses match.  I love matching the girls even though it doesn’t happen as much as I would like!

Enjoy this beautiful weather!!

Valerie

Comments

  1. You have 3 beautiful children, Valerie. Thanks for posting. I can't believe how much they have grown!
    Please tell Mark that the Prices said "hi". You all are truly missed down here. :-)
    Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts