Absent Long Enough

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  Spring has sprung here in our little town and it is gorgeous!  We live at the base of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and everywhere we look we are surrounded by the beauty of spring.  I love Spring!  Isn't it refreshing?

I have some exciting things coming up that I wanted to share with you.

  •  Printable April calendars are on the way.  I am working on them and will have them to you before the week is out.  I would love input on colors and verses so please drop me an email if you have any ideas!

  •  Our family sacrifice challenge for March starts on Saturday.  This challenge is going to be a tough one.  One that I not sure I am ready for and will require a lot of sacrifice.  We are going to go without power for 7 days.  What have we gotten ourselves into! :)  Join us everyday starting Saturday to see how our challenge is going.  I can't wait to see what we learn through this one!

  •  I get to lead a short term Missions Trip to an Indian reservation in South Dakota.  I am so excited and can't wait to see what God is going to do through this trip!  We leave at the beginning of May for 8-9 days.  Please pray as we prepare and plan this trip. 

  • I am going to start a blog Bible study on the book of Malachi soon.  Stay tuned for more details!  I am also going to start a new prayer ministry called "1,000 Answers."  Every week I will post on answered prayer and ask you to join me in posting your answered prayer until we reach 1,000 answers.  I hope to start both the study and the 1,000 answers next week! 

 
 God is doing amazing things here in our midst.  There is no telling what God can do through people who are yielded to Him.  He is life's greatest joy and treasure!  May our energies go to making much of God today!

Much love,
Valerie

Comments

Popular Posts