Monday, February 27, 2012

Printable Calendars for March 2012

Another month has flown by.  I cannot believe that Spring is almost here and we are heading towards warmer weather.  I was really hoping for a good snow, but I guess we will have to wait until next year. 

Here are some free printable calendars for you. I have been overwhelmed with how many people are visiting my blog for the printable calendars. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Each calendar is 8.5 x 11. I put my calendars in a sheet protector that hangs on the fridge. The sheet protector is great because any events that I want to add I can add with a dry erase marker. At the end of the month I wipe the protector off and add a new calendar.  I hope one of these will catch your eye.  If not shoot me an email and I will come up with something that would better suit you! 








Enjoy your last couple days of February! 
Blessings,
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your last few posts they are really encouraging. Thanks for the calendars as well.

    ReplyDelete