Living A Life Of Faith Bible Study

I am so excited to share with you a free printable Bible study designed specifically for Christian women.  There are so many Bible studies available for women but most of them cost money.   This one is absolutely free to you and can be printed from the comfort of your own home.  This study is Five weeks long and covers the topics of:

1. Faith in Knowing
2. A Life of Faith
3. Faith in Praying
4. A Fanatical Faith
5. Developing a Faith Filled Vision

I am praying even now that the Lord will use this greatly in your life and mine.  I pray that each of us will grow closer to the Lord this year.  I hope this study will be an encouragement to you. 

This study can be printed and copied as many times as you would like.  This study can be used for a church group or Bible study, but please do not sell this study in any way.  It is my hearts desire to give this away as a resource only to help women grow in their walk with the Lord. 

Click on the link below the image to print the study. 







I would love to hear from you if you go through this study.   If you have any problems printing please contact me. 

Blessings as you seek Him,
Valerie



*I designed this cover using digital paper from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCheekyDarling 
Her paper designs caught my eye and I just knew I had to use this one for my cover. 

Comments

  1. Oh how sweet to share. Sounds like a great study!
    Blessings,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I've had a hard time finding Bible studies I can afford (life of a broke college student!). What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts