The Money Saving Mom's Budget
by Crystal Paine
I have been following Crystal's website www.moneysavingmom.com for over a year and have fallen in love with her and her site. She is such a neat gal who loves the Lord and wants to glorify Him with her life. She is the only money saving blog that I follow on a daily basis. Crystal keeps her readers up to date on the best deals online and in stores.
A couple of months ago Crystal offered bloggers the opportunity to review her new book, "The Money Saving Mom's Budget." I immediately volunteered to be a reviewer for a couple of reasons:
1. Crystal has such a heart for the Lord.
2. Crystal is giving 100% of book proceeds to Compassion –an organization that helps children around the world. Some of you may know that I am now a Compassion blogger and love the fact that she is giving, not some, but ALL of her proceeds to Compassion.
3. Crystal has wonderful and practical tips for saving money. Her blog is full of helpful and practical advice for saving money. She is an authority on this subject!
4. The topic of Crystal's book was of great interest to me. I wanted to learn more about her budget and how to save even more money than we already are so we could give more.
photo taken from www.moneysavingmom.com
Crystal's book was such an easy read and packed full of helpful information. By reading this book you will learn:
- How to set financial goals
- How to cut clutter and how clutter keeps you from your financial goals
- How to develop a time budget
- How to turn clutter into cash
- How to make money without increasing your pay
- How to use coupons
- How to save money without using coupons
- How to save money on vacations
- How to save money on clothing
- How to be content with what you have
- 10 ways to earn extra money each month
I can't say enough about this book. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to save money.
You can preorder her book by going here...
To visit Crystal's website go to www.moneysavingmom.com