Random Act of Giving From A Child

As many of you know I challenged the children at our church to do 5 random acts of giving this week.   A few of them completed the challenge and so I wanted to feature them this week on the blog.   Tonight I am featuring a sweet girl in 2nd grade named Kadence this evening. 


Random Acts of Giving
by Kadence


  1. I baked cookies for the mailman.
  2. I delivered cookies and made a card for my neighbor.
  3. I made goodies for the garbage man.
  4. I brought hot chocolate to the newspaper man.
  5. I left a card with money inviting them to my church at the laundry mat.

Kadence got saved within the past few months and has been such a light to everyone around her.  She has such a desire to tell others about the Lord and has such a sensitive heart!  Thank you so much Kadence for your example to us and for your giving heart.  I know so many people were impacted because you gave!

What a blessing! 




Comments

  1. Thank you for challenging our children to give. I can't even begin to tell you how many sweet moments we had together during this week of giving. It led to many conversations about God's love and His perfect gift. I got to see the fruit of Kadence's salvation and there is nothing sweeter to a mother's heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts