Mocha Brownie Trifle

I am not sure if I have just one favorite Christmas recipe because I have so many favorites.   In the past week I have made this Mocha Brownie Trifle for two gatherings and it has been a hit so I will share it with you.

 Mocha Brownie Trifle




Ingredients:

Mocha Brownie Mix  (and everything to make this mix)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of water
1 package of instant chocolate pudding
1 package of whipped topping


Directions:

Make the brownie mix according to directions and bake in a 13x9 pan.  Do not over bake.  While the brownies are baking, mix together the pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, water, and 1/4 of whipped topping. 

After the brownies have cooled cut in 1 inch squares.  Layer brownies, pudding mix, and whipped topping and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.   


Comments

Popular Posts