Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Printables

I hope that everyone had a great day.  I went out shopping for a little while today with my mom and it was CRAZY!  The politeness of Christmas shopping is gone and the hustle and bustle has started.  I was done with my shopping yesterday, but next year I plan on getting my shopping done a couple weeks in advance. 

I have been meaning to make up some printable Christmas verse cards, but have gotten sidetracked.  This evening while watching Scrooge I was able to create these just in time for Christmas.  Click on the link below the image to print the cards.


I also created these in honor of you cards.   I love creating printables, but was short on time so I was hoping to find some already made.  I looked everywhere for printable in honor cards to give this year and couldn't find any so this was my solution.  I know I didn't get these out soon enough, but for those of you who are last minute like me I hope these will be helpful.



Have an awesome evening.  I pray that each one of you has a wonderful Christmas.  That your heart will be so full of the Lord and blessed by the celebration of His birth.  I love the way a fellow blogger says it, "My best friend is celebrating His birthday this week."  Darlene Schacht

I love that!  May Christ truly be our best friend and may we truly worship at His feet this weekend. 
Blessing to you this Christmas,
Valerie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. Our grade school children will use these to make cards for the elderly "shut in" members of our congregation during their Sunday school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete