Christmas Printables

I hope that everyone had a great day.  I went out shopping for a little while today with my mom and it was CRAZY!  The politeness of Christmas shopping is gone and the hustle and bustle has started.  I was done with my shopping yesterday, but next year I plan on getting my shopping done a couple weeks in advance. 

I have been meaning to make up some printable Christmas verse cards, but have gotten sidetracked.  This evening while watching Scrooge I was able to create these just in time for Christmas.  Click on the link below the image to print the cards.


I also created these in honor of you cards.   I love creating printables, but was short on time so I was hoping to find some already made.  I looked everywhere for printable in honor cards to give this year and couldn't find any so this was my solution.  I know I didn't get these out soon enough, but for those of you who are last minute like me I hope these will be helpful.



Have an awesome evening.  I pray that each one of you has a wonderful Christmas.  That your heart will be so full of the Lord and blessed by the celebration of His birth.  I love the way a fellow blogger says it, "My best friend is celebrating His birthday this week."  Darlene Schacht

I love that!  May Christ truly be our best friend and may we truly worship at His feet this weekend. 
Blessing to you this Christmas,
Valerie

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting. Our grade school children will use these to make cards for the elderly "shut in" members of our congregation during their Sunday school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts