Bountiful Blessings


Yesterday morning our small group Bible study got together for the last time this year.   The "Life of Faith" study that we had been going through ended with a God centered vision and goal worksheet that we came to discuss.  We started at 9:00am and were not finished when we left at 1:00pm.  Our Bible studies usually go from 9:00-10:45 so we went way beyond our normal time.  I can't even describe to you how much of a blessing our time studying God's word, sharing, and encouraging one another has been to me and the other ladies in the group.  God is working in such an amazing way and I cannot wait to see all that He does in our lives!



Here is our small group minus three ladies who were not able to be there.    It is hard to imagine that God has me apart of such a wonderful group of ladies.  These ladies have such hearts for the Lord! 


Lexi made a beautiful ginger bread house at school yesterday.  I had to convince her not to eat any candy until I got a picture.  But, I had the hardest time convincing Breanna because she REALLY wanted  Lexi's candy.   I do not give Breanna too many sweets, but we have started potty training and I use it as a prize so now she wants it all of the time.  I guess I should have used something else as a potty training treat. 



This year Lexi has been learning to spell, so instead of saying words she will spell them out.  It is not uncommon for me to be working around the house and Lexi come in spelling something she wants me to know.  It is quite comical.  Now that both Garrett and Lexi know how to spell Mark and I can no longer have secret spelling conversations.  We will have to get creative and come up with another way to have secret conversations especially when it comes to planning.  Garrett is a planner and wants to hear exactly what we will be doing at any given time.  We have started sending them out of the room if we try to plan anything. 

I love cool rainy days like this.  It calls for a fire, slippers, and not so hot hot chocolate (because it burns my mouth).  Even though I love cool rainy days deep in my heart I wish it were snow, but I am really learning to be patient.  It will come in good time!

I will have some Christmas tracts on the blog later on this evening. 
Merry Christmas everyone!
small signature

Comments

Popular Posts