3 Ingredient Egg Nog Frappe Recipe



I am not a coffee lover…at all, but I do love a good frappe. Frappes can be very expensive to buy but are inexpensive and just as good to make. Here is a very easy 3 ingredient Egg Nog Frappe recipe that I created…because I was really wanting one…and because I wanted to see if I could make one at home.

Here is what you need:


  1. Egg Nog
  2. Cold Coffee
  3. A caramel coffee mix. I used a white chocolate caramel mix and it turned out great.





Recipe:

  • 1/2 cup of cold coffee
  • 1/2 cup of Egg Nog
  • 3 heaping teaspoons of caramel coffee mix.
  • Ice

I used a single serving blender so I filled the cup 3/4 full of ice. Then I added the rest of the ingredients and blended them together. If it is too thick add a small amount of milk and blend till smooth.




Mark does not like Egg Nog at all, but he loves Egg Nog frappes. The other day while at a coffee shop in our town I paid $4.50 for an Egg Nog frappe (at the time of purchase I had no idea it would be so expensive), but I will no longer need to buy one because this tastes almost the same to me.

This frappe only cost $.48 per full cup which is almost 10% the cost of the frappe I bought the other day.   This recipe is lower in calories than most chain frappes too so that helps a little right? 

I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Merry Christmas,

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts