A New Momma!

A new Momma...that's me!  Mark and I were able to get away this week and go on a little vacation.  We not only got away from our town, but from our kids as well.  The timing could not have been more perfect.  Perfect for me, but also the children.  I know they were  ready to have a vacation from their parents.

.

We all had a wonderful time.  The kids really enjoyed staying with both sets of grandparents, the grandparents got their fill of the kids, and we were able to come back refreshed and renewed as parents again.

It is great to be home again as a family and we each have a renewed appreciation for each other.

 

Comments

  1. I love this picture, and I am SO HAPPY you guys went away together and had such a good time!!!! I have to say though... the first sentence of this post made my heart jump, I thought you were pregnant :) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts