First Day of School

Garrett and Lexi started a new year of school today.  They both have such wonderful teachers and were so excited to start the year.  I have a feeling in a few years they will not be as excited, but for now I am very glad that they enjoy school.  I might enjoy it a little too much.  I didn't have to tell them to stop fussing at or touching one another all day...well all day until they came home.



Garrett was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning.  He got right up and wanted to talk our heads off.  I am not much of a morning person so I had to be very patient with him as he was a lot more excited about waking up than I was.  :)   Lexi is not a morning person but got right up the second time we told her to get up.   That is a huge blessing!



Breanna has really enjoyed having the kids home this summer.  Today while they were in school she kept looking around the house for them.  She was even looking in the backseat of the car for them when we went out for our morning walk.  It didn't take too much time for her to adjust, but when they got home she was so happy to see them!



I am really looking forward to this school year and am really excited about all that God is going to do in our lives.   It has been so exciting to see all that the Lord has done this summer in our school.  He has brought us new staff in miraculous ways and timing.  He has really knit a wonderful teaching staff together.  Praise the Lord for His many blessings!



I hope everyone has a wonderful school year whether you are homeschooling, going to Christian school, or public school.  Be a light where ever you are and stand firm in your faith.

 

Comments

Popular Posts