Breanna you are 15 months old!
- I can't remember how much you weigh but I think it is around 29 pounds.
- You wear size 18-24 month clothing.
- You are taking one nap in the afternoon and it usually lasts 2 hours.
- You love your blanket.
- You love playing with Garrett and Lexi.
- You still are not walking. You have taken some steps but really enjoy crawling so won't even bother walking.
- You love our morning walks and enjoy being outside.
- You love animals.
- You have been chatting up a storm, but we cannot understand you. The only words we understand are momma, dadda, pekaboo, bye bye, luv you, and uh-oh.
- You LOVE reading books. This is one of your favorite things!
- When you are happy you are giggling, eating, or playing with the kids. You are still a very picky eater and can make it really hard! If you don't like something you throw it off your high chair. We are really working on this issue.
We love you dearly and are really enjoying you at this age. You have a very big and silly personality which makes us laugh a lot!