Slow Down Summer!

Well Summer has really gotten into full swing without my permission.  :)  I cannot believe it is already the middle of June.  I keep telling myself to slow down, but it's not working.



We have had a fun, trying, difficult, and wonderful last few weeks.

We were supposed to go out of town for a little vacation, but a family member passed away so we were not able to go.  We then planned a smaller trip to a nearby town, but came right back home halfway there due to unforeseeable events.  BUT we are praising the Lord for His goodness and love despite any and all circumstances that happen upon us.



Last Wednesday night Breanna wasn't breathing well at all so I took her to the ER.  She had her first apple and I thought it was a possible allergic reaction because I am allergic and thought she could be too.   Nothing was wrong so we returned home.  After a long night we headed back at 5:00 the next morning with worsening symptoms of gagging, coughing, shortness of breath, no sleep, crying, etc. to find that she did have the croup and slight bronchitis.



Praise the Lord I haven't had anymore gallbladder attacks, but we did get the bill in the mail yesterday from my (short...very short) trip to the ER a month or so ago.   Hopefully we will not be making anymore (short or long) trips to the ER for any reason.   It is not fun paying for these trips.  :)   Extreme couponing here we come. :)



Breanna seems to be getting happier and happier as the days go by.   She is now laughing more than she is crying.  She is making us laugh more and more!  I was telling someone today that Garrett and Lexi are non adventuresome/very safe children, so I have no idea what we should expect with Breanna.  I have small feelings about this...we shall see!



The highlight of each week has been our ladies Bible Studies.  I have really enjoyed being apart of this amazing group.   I have learned so much about the Patriarch's and also the ladies in my group.  Small groups are such a wonderful part of Christian growth and encouragement.

I also love my playdate small group.  We have such a wonderful time with moms from our church and community.  Anyone is welcome to come!    Well, anyone but the boy throwing things at all the kids today. :)  Just Kidding!   I found out later that our children were telling him about Jesus.  What a wonderful opportunity and example!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Valerie

 

 

 

Comments

  1. PMH has been a huge dissapointment to us. We have had nothing but aweful experiences there. But I am so excited and praying hard that the new hospital is going to be wonderful and a huge blessing to our community. Joey Sours is on the board, and I know they are planning and brainstorming about ideas on how to improve the quality of care and efficiency of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts