Home Life Challenge Week #6

This weeks challenge – Do Some Examining.

Week three, day five of the Patriarch's Bible Study, Beth Moore said, "I don’t think we ever recover from parenting"  (page 99). It really made me think of things that I do as a parent that need evaluation and change.

I don't want to look back years from now wishing I did everything differently.  I want to change now to be the parent God wants me to be!
This week take time to evaluate how you parent or grandparent.   I have provided an Evaluation Worksheet for you to print off here; examining worksheet

In session four's video Beth Moore says, "What do we want our descendants to be like?  Let's pursue becoming what we hope our descendants will be."   Ask the Lord if there is something He would have you do differently.

Comments

Popular Posts