4 Special Dads

There are four special men in my life that I am shouting out Happy Father's Day to...


To the Father of my children and the love of my life...Happy Father's Day!



You are an amazing example to our children.  Our kids love being with you and would hands down rather be with you than me. :)  Thank you for leading our family in the way of the Lord, teaching us to love HIM supremely.  Thank you so much for being such a wonderful dad to our children!   You are amazing!

To my own dad...Happy Father's Day!



Thank you so much for being a great example to me.  You are so very patient, loving, and encouraging.  You always give wise and godly counsel.  Thank you for protecting, nurturing, and setting a great foundation of faith.  You and mom made a true safe haven for us and I am truly thankful for that!  Thank you for being the best dad a girl could ever ask for!!

To my wonderful Father-in-law...Happy Father's Day!



You have been such a great blessing to me.   You always have a listening ear and are so very patient.  Thank you for being such a wonderful grandfather so full of love and understanding.  I appreciate you so much!  I hope you have a great Father's Day!!!

To a great spiritual mentor, Mr. Scott...Happy Father's Day!



Mr. Scott, you have made such a huge impact on our life.  You have been a great spiritual role model for our family and we are eternally grateful.   You have blessed me beyond measure and I am so thankful for you and Mrs. Kathy!

I hope everyone has a very blessed Father's Day!!

Valerie

Comments

  1. I'm so blessed to know 3 of these dads. I'm thankful for their example to MANY! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts