Tea Party

Yesterday I hosted a tea party for the 1st grade girls at our Christian School.   I think it was a hit!  I know that I had a wonderful time and I am hoping the girls had a good time too!



We quickly learned that we are Princesses using 1 John 3:1, "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!  Through Christ we have been made royalty...we truly are God's princesses.

We had tea, strawberry lemonade, cookies...


...chocolate covered strawberries...


...and layered cupcakes.



We made pencil wands and hairbows.  It was SO much fun!



It is so unusual to have a whole class full of just girls.   They were not as giggly as I expected.  I told them that they were not giggling enough which made them all start giggling...of course!  :)    I hope a fun day was had by all!

Comments

  1. Carol Keyser ButlerMay 18, 2011 at 12:19 PM

    How awesome! how special for these little ladies to have a day like this. A memory they will still recall well into their last days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts