Fun Spring Craft Ideas

When I think of Spring I think of butterflies, caterpillars, flowers, pin wheels, rainbows, fresh fruit and veggies coming soon,  and pretty much anything with color.  Speaking of caterpillars Garrett and Lexi have 4 pet caterpillars that they caught and named.  One has even made a small cocoon.  They tell me it will be a moth and are a little disappointed.  It is SO neat to see God's hand of creation everywhere we look!!!

Here are some fun things you can do to make your Spring a little more Springy.

These are all ideas I found off different blogs.


The fruit rainbow is from the Doodle Girl.



The butterflies from DIY Dreamhood.




The flowers are from http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/ .


She has a really neat site with neat kids craft ideas.



The pin wheels are from Better Homes and Gardens.  I made a pin wheel diaper cake that I will post pictures of within the week with a tutorial on how to make them.


 


The rainbow is from about.com family crafts.



I love these cupcakes and tried some for the tea party I hosted, but they didn't turn out like this.  I had a yellow cake mix on hand, but would have been best with a white cake mix.  These came from www.ourbestbites.com



The card is from the Paper Seed blog.


I would love to hear about or see your fun craft ideas.  Have a wonderful Thursday!!


Valerie

Comments

Popular Posts