Home Life Challenge Week #3

Tuesday, May 3rd is National Teachers Day so this week our Home Life Challenge will be to honor a teacher in some way.  It could be a school teacher, Sunday school teacher, Bible study leader, or Mentor.

This morning in Sunday school we talked about mentors/teachers and how they play such an important role in our lives.  I think it is so fitting to have a special day to appreciate those who have invested the gift of knowledge into our lives.

When I was growing up I had a wonderful Sunday School teacher.  He had such a heart for the teenagers.  Even tough there might have been some that wondered why he was teaching the young people I knew he was there to show us GREAT love.  He had such a deep love for us that it would result in tears on some Sunday mornings.  I will always be thankful for his impact on my life!  This week I am going to honor my new Sunday School teacher.  He is a man of the Word and has a great love for the Lord and His Word.  Teachers are SO important and can impact so many lives.

I would love to hear of how a teacher has impacted your life.

Comments

Popular Posts