Happy Mother's Day

Last night right as we arrived home from Roanoke Garrett's teacher came by to get us for a neat surprise.  Garrett's class has been watching baby duck eggs and waiting for them to hatch.  Last night we were able to see 3 of the little ducks hatching.

I have never seen ducks hatching so for me it was such a neat experience.



We were able to hear the ducklings chirping through the eggs...did I say this was such a neat experience?



Every time the kids and I hear animals talking (making animal noises) we always say they are praising the Lord.  I have told them that it's all animals know how to do...praise our Creator!



I was reminded of the song Chris Tomlin sings, "Made to Worship."  I thought these words fit our evening perfectly...All we are/and all we have/ is all a gift from God that we receive/ brought to life/ we open up our eyes/ to see the majesty and glory of the King. He has filled our hearts with wonder/ so that we always remember. You and I were made to worship...


These tiny creatures that God made have definitely pointed us to the majesty and glory of our God.  Garrett's class gets to take care of these chicks until they are ready to be released.  Isn't this a great way to start Mother's Day!!  New life...I love it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Comments

Popular Posts