- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 - 2 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 7 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cups Sliced Green Onion
- Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Mix these ingredients together and set aside or in the fridge if using at a later time.
Marinate your choice meat with 1/4 of the sauce. Dice or make strips out of the meat. Grill or pan fry the meat with your choice of veggies. I used sugar snap peas, red peppers (sweet), orange pepper, and an onion.
Boil and drain the noodles. Then toss everything together.
This is one of my favorite oriental dishes. It tastes just like one you would buy at a restaurant. Enjoy!