Ladies Home Life Challenge #1

I would love to invite the ladies reading this blog to join me on a challenge journey.  Every week we will have a different challenge pertaining to family, home life, and church.  Even though I am not competitive at all, I do like a good (small/obtainable) challenge...

Challenge #1 - 5 days this week take a sticky note with words of encouragement and place it somewhere that would encourage another person. You could place this note on a mirror, someone's desk, in a friends/family members book, on a friend's car window, or even on the television screen. There are so many different possibilities.  If you are married you might consider encouraging your spouse everyday this week.

If you join me on this challenge journey I would love to hear your stories of encouragement!

Valerie

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I'm a day behind but will do two today! Brian is at his annual Proficiency Test in Denver in the simulators and i can do it with a text right? ;-)

    I'm lovin your blog Valerie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts