Too Funny

This is really random, but I wanted to post before I forget...This last weekend we had a grill out at the house with some friends.  As I was lighting the grill Lexi Lou came up to me excited jumping up and down exclaiming that we were going to have a burn out.  Too cute!

Also, while I am thinking about funny stories I have to share one that took place a couple years ago.  While Mark was in Thailand Garrett, Lexi, and I were going to run through the drive-thru at Mc.D's.  In our household the kids do not get happy meals, but ask quiet often.  This particular day Garrett asked for a happy meal and I told him no that we were just getting cheeseburgers or chicken nuggets and french fries.  He thought for a minute and said, "well if I am not getting a happy meal then I guess I will get a sad meal."  :)

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts