He Hears Us!

Prayer is awesome! No...God is awesome!

If you have never had the chance to watch Loui Giglio's "Indescribable" video series it is a must see!  In the first video he point out just how big and grand God is and how small we are in comparison. Every time God answers impossible (to me)  prayer requests I stand amaze at His bigness!  I am amazed that a God so awesome would even choose to hear me...but He does! 

On Saturday I took a specific request before the Lord and on Sunday He answered that request.  I asked the Lord what He would have me pray regarding our Sunday morning service and I felt a confirmation in my Spirit to pray for 2 people to be baptized, and 3 other needs to be met.

Mark and I were walking around Lake Arrowhead on Sunday afternoon.  He was sharing with me about the 2 baptisms and 3 other needs that were met. I stopped and  had to ask him to repeat it again.  I don't think I was really listening. :) I was! But it just took me back for a second while I realized that what I had prayed so specifically about had come to fulfillment.  It was amazing to see God at work.  It might not have been huge, but to me it was.  God chooses to hear us!






This was Breanna's ride.  We called her Queen Breanna!  Lexi had to add that she was a princess.  Indeed!  I guess that makes me a Queen as well. :)

It was such a beautiful day!





This is the beautiful view from our back yard.  It is even better in person. 


Monday night the Freshman from Mt. Carmel put on a wonderful play. 
 They all did such an awesome job!   It was about a family that was going to lose their home so they fought very hard to keep it.  They realized the true treasure wasn't in the home place, but in their own family that lives there. 

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts