Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!  We did!  This was the first year we have ever
semi-celebrated this holiday, but I thought it would be fun to do a few things with the kids.

For our St. Patrick's meal we had green pancakes with gold nuggets inside (toffee bits), scrambled eggs with gold nuggets (cheese cubes), and plain ole sausage.  I guess there is nothing really Irish about any of those foods, but it was fun to pretend. :)



I made the kids St. Patrick's day lunch bags...in a real hurry so do not look too closely.
And made a few simple St. Patrick's day cards as well.




We dressed in green shirts so we wouldn't be pinched, and off they went to school.


While the kids were in school Breanna and I headed off to a play date at the park.  It was gorgeous!! 
Here are just a few pictures of the fun park day... 





This was Breanna's first time swinging and she seemed to like it.  I don't ever get too much positive expression out of Breanna so I am not sure really what she thought. 


This little guy and Breanna are only about a week apart.  It will be really neat to see them grow up together!  What a fun day! 


small signature

Comments

Popular Posts