Miss Personality



      Breanna is turning into such a fun-loving girl.  She is starting to cuddle a lot which melts my heart.

 This week has been a fun week.  The kids started Upwards basketball/cheerleading on Monday night.  Garrett and Lexi both enjoyed their practice so much.  We have been able to attend 2 of Isaiah's basketball games this week and his team has won both games...Go Eagles!!  I think they are undefeated so far.  I am halfway done with my Christmas shopping which is amazing since I usually am a last minute shopper.  We shall see if I get the rest done before the kids get out for Christmas break. 

I love this time of year and am anxiously awaiting the snow.  I know for some it is a bad word, but SNOW around here is wonderful.  We are hoping for a white Christmas!!

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts