Printable Calendar May 2015

I am a little behind getting next month's calendar out.  My inspiration for this calendar came from this set of bowls that I found on Pinterest.  


I search Pinterest for color combo ideas for my printables.  As I was scouring Pinterest I ran across these beautiful bowls and was reminded of the verse in Isaiah 64 about us being the clay in God's hands so I included that verse on the calendar.  


I hope you are able to print and enjoy this calendar.  Check back next month for the June calendar.

FYI - my calendars are the most popular printables on my Blog.  I never thought a calendar would bring so many people to my site, but they do!  If you are dropping by for the calendar, welcome. Thank you so much for stopping by today.  

God Bless,
Valerie
love colors
love colors
love colors
love colors

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts