Halloween Tract - 3 Different Styles - One Great Message!

Halloween seems to get bigger and bigger every year. In the Christian realm there are many who do not celebrate Halloween, but there are also many who do. Whether you are for or against celebrating Halloween one thing is for sure...it is such a great opportunity for outreach. There is no other time of year that children show up at your door dressed up in costume asking for a treat.

I wanted to design some very fun tracts that would help you reach the children coming to your door. These are very small and easy to read. They are also FREE for you! You can print them right from your printer.

I hope these will be a help to you!



Halloween Tract 1 - Click on link to download tract 1.



Halloween Tract 2 - Click on link to download tract 2.

 Halloween Tract 3 - click on the link to download tract 3.

Blessings,

Valerie

Comments

  1. Valerie these are GREAT!!! Thank you so much for sharing them! What an awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I really had fun creating them. Have a wonderful weekend. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!! Valerie. Maya Cunningham here in Peekskill, NY. I felt the Lord leading my husband and I to pass out tracts with candy to the children that live in our neighborhood. Thank you for these attractive, easy, eye catching (free) tracts. I have some high quality glossy paper that I will print them on.

    Many Blessings,
    Maya Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these! I was looking for a friendly easy to comprehend tract. These fit the bill! I just moved to a new neighborhood and will be handing out goody bags with these tracts in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these! I was looking for a friendly easy to comprehend tract. These fit the bill! I just moved to a new neighborhood and will be handing out goody bags with these tracts in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts