- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 2 toffee bars chopped or 1/3 bag of toffee bar(baking isle).
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Bake cake according to directions
2. After the cake is done poke holes all over the cake.
3. Pour milk, and caramel over the entire cake letting it seep into the holes.
4. Crush toffee bars and sprinkle over the cake.
5. Let it cool completely and then add the whipped topping. I also add chocolate swirls to the top of the cake.