In The Life...

...Of A Pastor's Wife... Drama!!!

This morning Lexi did not want to go to school.  We were having a small thunderstorm (which I love, but Lexi doesn't).  I wasn't sure why she didn't want to go to school...until I overheard Garrett telling her that she would be struck by lightning.  Boys?!?!  She was in tears on the way out the door.   Mark drove them to the school today because of the downpour, lightning, thunder, and hysterical girl.  As the kids were getting out of the car Garrett said, "Lexi, remember what I told you about the lightning!"  Kindness is a quality that could have been displayed!!!!!  :)  Well, I guess there is a learning lesson in every situation.  He will be learning this lesson when he gets home from school by memorizing Romans 12:10, "Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another."  :)





We got the kids matching BibleMan and BibleGirl outfits for an end of the year present.  They have done SO well this year even with the many adjustments they have made.  We are SO super proud of you both...even though you both can be very dramatic!! :)

Enjoy this rainy day!

Valerie

Comments

  1. Do you still have the Bibleman costume? I don't think they make them anymore, and I'd like to find one for my son for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts