Spiritual Snack - Printable Verse Cards

A friend of mine (Lisa) had the most wonderful idea of making "Spiritual Snack" memory/verse cards.  She made some for me today and I loved the idea so much I wanted to share it with you.

A Spiritual Snack verse card is just a verse card that you can put on your fridge, in your car, or on your desk.  It doesn't take place of a quiet time with the Lord, but gives you small verses to snack on throughout the day.

I have already designed a sheet with 4 verses, but you can edit and change these verses in your Word program to any verse/quote you would like.  For best results print this document on cardstock for a more sturdy card.  Click on the link below to access the snack sheet.

Spiritual snacks sheet 1

I will be posting more in the future.  Enjoy your "snack"

Valerie

Comments

Popular Posts