Impossible Prayer Request Sheet

Humanly Impossible Prayer Requests


"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

Eph. 3:20

1. Individually:_______________________________________________

2. Family:___________________________________________________

3. At Your Work Place:________________________________________

4. In Your Church:____________________________________________

5. In the Specific Ministry You Serve:_____________________________

6: Miscellaneous:_____________________________________________

It really made me evaluate and think through requests that I find impossible and can only be met by the One who does the impossible.  My requests really turned into impossible goals for this year.  I put it in my Bible so that everyday I will make it a priority to pray for these requests.

I would love to hear testimonies of the impossible things the Lord has done in your life.  If you have a testimony please feel free to share through a comment!

Have an awesome week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts