Glimpse

Last night we saw the most beautiful rainbow I have seen in a long time.  It was so neat because we saw the starting point in the field right below the house...I have never seen the starting point of a rainbow before. 
For our family seeing a rainbow is a special thing.  We all go outside to check it out, and it usually ends in a talk about the meaning of a rainbow.   It's just a fun little thing we do!





The one thing I want more than anything is to see the Lord.  
There are times when I see just a glimpse and all I can do is pray for more times like that.  Because when we truly see the Lord we stand in wonder and amazement at who He is and what He does.

In life one of my greatest prayers is that my children will also see the Lord.  
Not a story.Not an example.Not through another person (though all good).  
But to see Him with their own eyes in their own life through studying, praying, and seeking. 

We only know in part...and that small glimpse is awesome!! How much more when we stand before Him with all His fullness seen!

I can (sometimes :) ) get off on tangents that are so insignificant and eternally worthless!  When I step back and see the bigger picture I realize how much time I waste on the here and now...not the things of eternal worth.  I pray that I will grow more and more heavenly minded.  The more heavenly minded we become the more earthly impact we will have! 

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts